How To Remember Ackerman Syndrome Signs & Symptoms?
Here are the signs and symptoms of Ackerman Syndrome :
- Nystagmus (involuntary eye movements)
- Hypotonia (low muscle tone)
- Abnormal gait (walking)
- Delayed speech and language development
- Facial dysmorphism (unusual facial features)
- Intellectual disability
- Small head size (microcephaly)
- Delayed motor development
- Short stature
- Strabismus (crossed eyes)
Mnemonic : “CaN HEADFISH Die from StresS?“
Mind Map/Concept Map/Memory Aid/Mnemonic To Remember Ackerman Syndrome : Signs & Symptoms
Remember this for your NExT Medical Exit Test exam & USMLE, Pre-Med, NCLEX exams.
Artery Mnemonics Bones Mnemonic Complications Mnemonics Contraindication Mnemonics Diseases & Condition Mnemonics Emergency Mnemonics Foramen & Fossa Mnemonics Head & Neck Mnemonics Heart Mnemonics MBBS Mnemonics Medical Causes Mnemonics Medical Triangles Mnemonics Muscle Mnemonics NEET PG Notes Nerve Mnemonics NExT Medical Exam Notes Osteomyelitis Mnemonics Signs & Symptoms Mnemonics Sinuses Mnemonics Triad Mnemonics USMLE Mnemonics Veins Mnemonics