How To Remember Abdominal Compartment Syndrome Signs & Symptoms?
The signs and symptoms of Abdominal compartment syndrome can vary widely among affected individuals, and may include:
- Decreased urine output
- Decreased mental status or confusion
- Decreased blood flow to the limbs
- Decreased oxygen levels in the blood
- Decreased liver function
- Decreased kidney function
- Severe pain in the abdomen that is not relieved by pain medications
- Swelling or distention of the abdomen
- Elevated blood pressure
- Rapid heart rate
Mnemonic : “6D‘s & 2S is an ERror “
Mind Map/Concept Map/Memory Aid/Mnemonic To Remember Abdominal Compartment Syndrome Signs & Symptoms
Remember this for your NExT Medical Exit Test exam & USMLE, Pre-Med, NCLEX exams.
Artery Mnemonics Bones Mnemonic Complications Mnemonics Contraindication Mnemonics Diseases & Condition Mnemonics Emergency Mnemonics Foramen & Fossa Mnemonics Head & Neck Mnemonics Heart Mnemonics MBBS Mnemonics Medical Causes Mnemonics Medical Triangles Mnemonics Muscle Mnemonics NEET PG Notes Nerve Mnemonics NExT Medical Exam Notes Osteomyelitis Mnemonics Signs & Symptoms Mnemonics Sinuses Mnemonics Triad Mnemonics USMLE Mnemonics Veins Mnemonics