Meet “My Mum Gives Only Sweet Apples In My Lunch,” a mnemonic that helps to remember the Digestive System Melanoma.
As a medical or nursing student, this mnemonic can be a real game-changer in helping you to remember the important details of this condition.
And as a doctor, it can help you to quickly recall critical information during patient assessments and exams.
“Digestive System Melanoma refers to a melanoma starting in the stomach, intestines, salivary glands, mouth, esophagus, liver, pancreas, gallbladder, or rectum.” (Source : Rarediseases info)
Digestive System Melanoma Related Diseases :
For this we took the help of Malacards (Digestive System Melanoma) to identify them according to top affiliating genes
Then we converted the realated diseases to a beautiful mnemonic as follows :
- M: Melanoma (score 10.7)
- M: Mucosal melanoma (score 10.1)
- G: Gastric ulcer (score 10.1)
- O: Ocular melanoma (score 10.1)
- S: Skin melanoma (score 10.1)
- S: Superficial spreading melanoma (score 10.1)
- A: Active peptic ulcer disease (score 10.1)
- I: Intussusception (score 10.0)
- M: Malignant anus melanoma (score 9.9)
Mnemonic: “My Mum Gives Only Sweet Apples In My lunch”