How To Remember Asperger Syndrome Signs & Symptoms?
Asperger syndrome is a neurodevelopmental disorder that is characterized by difficulties in social interactions and communication, as well as repetitive behaviors and interests. Some of the signs and symptoms of Asperger syndrome may include:
- Difficulties with social interactions, such as trouble reading social cues, making friends, and engaging in appropriate back-and-forth conversation
- Repetitive behaviors or interests, such as an intense focus on a particular topic or object, or a need for routines and rituals
- Problems with nonverbal communication, such as difficulty with eye contact, facial expressions, and body language
- Lack of interest in or understanding of other people’s emotions
- Delayed language development, such as difficulty with starting conversations or following the back-and-forth flow of conversation
- Intellectual abilities that may range from above average to severely challenged
- Uncoordinated movements or clumsiness
Mnemonic : “Dreamers Relentlessly Pursue Love, Determination, and Inspiration Until success!“
Mind Map/Concept Map/Memory Aid/Mnemonic To Remember Asperger Syndrome Signs & Symptoms
Remember this for your NExT Medical Exit Test exam & USMLE, Pre-Med, NCLEX exams.