Amenorrhea-galactorrhea syndrome is a condition that is characterized by the absence of menstrual periods (amenorrhea) and the production of breast milk (galactorrhea) in a woman who is not pregnant or breastfeeding
How To Remember Amenorrhea-Galactorrhea Syndrome Symptoms?
Amenorrhea-galactorrhea syndrome symptoms:
- Pelvic pain or discomfort
- Absence of menstrual periods
- Nipple discharge that may be clear or white
- Headaches or changes in vision
- Unusual or excessive production of breast milk
- Breast tenderness or swelling
Mnemonic: “PAIN HUB“
Mind Map / Concept Map /Memory Aid/ Mnemonic To Remember Amenorrhea-Galactorrhea Syndrome Symptoms
Remember this for your NExT Medical Exit Test exam & USMLE, Pre-Med, NCLEX exams.