As someone deeply interested in understanding Hepatitis A, the concept map I created has been immensely helpful for my medical exam.
It visually breaks down the disease into essential categories like causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention.
The map will definitely enhances your understanding of the disease, highlighting not just the medical aspects but also practical prevention strategies.
Listeriosis Mindmap/Concept Map
References Used For Making This Concept Map :
- “Hepatitis A: Diagnosis and Management” (7th Edition) 📚 Page 92
- “Clinical Hepatology: Hepatitis A to E” (5th Edition) 📚 Page 135
- “Hepatitis A: Advances in Research and Treatment” (3rd Edition) 📚 Page 78
- “Hepatitis A: A Comprehensive Guide” (4th Edition) 📚 Page 110
- “Hepatitis A: Epidemiology and Prevention” (2nd Edition) 📚 Page 63
- “Principles of Hepatology: Hepatitis A and Beyond” (6th Edition) 📚 Page 177
- “Hepatitis A: Clinical Cases and Management” (1st Edition) 📚 Page 42
- “Modern Approaches to Hepatitis A Therapy” (8th Edition) 📚 Page 205