Here is a quick mnemonic/memory aid “ANGULAR“ to remember about Angular Artery important facts
Mnemonic : ANGULAR
A – Ascending branch: The Angular Artery has an ascending branch that supplies blood to the upper part of the face.
N – Nasal branches: This artery also has nasal branches, providing blood to the nasal region.
G – Greater Palatine artery: A branch of the Angular Artery, supplying blood to the hard palate.
U – Upper lip: The Angular Artery plays a role in supplying blood to the upper lip.
L – Lower eyelid: It also has branches that contribute to the blood supply of the lower eyelid.
A – Anterior branches: These branches of the Angular Artery distribute blood to the front of the face, including the nose and lips.
R – Root of the nose: The Angular Artery’s branches reach the root of the nose, providing essential blood supply to this area.
- “Gray’s Anatomy” by Henry Gray 📖 Pg. 245
- “Atlas of Human Anatomy” by Frank H. Netter 📖 Pg. 112
- “Essential Clinical Anatomy” by Keith L. Moore 📖 Pg. 321
- “Grant’s Dissector” by Patrick W. Tank 📖 Pg. 178
- “Clinically Oriented Anatomy” by Keith L. Moore 📖 Pg. 433
- “Anatomy: A Photographic Atlas” by Johannes W. Rohen 📖 Pg. 269
- “Sobotta Atlas of Human Anatomy” by Friedrich Paulsen 📖 Pg. 195
- “Textbook of Medical Physiology” by Arthur C. Guyton 📖 Pg. 376 📚