Here is a quick mnemonic/memory aid “MAGICAL PAIN“ to remember about the Risk Factors For Migraine
M – Medications: Some drugs can trigger migraines, like nitroglycerin.
A – Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption may lead to migraines.
G – Genetics: Family history can increase your risk of migraines.
I – Insufficient Sleep: Lack of sleep is a common migraine trigger.
C – Caffeine: Too much or too little caffeine can be a risk factor.
A – Allergies: Certain allergies may contribute to migraines.
L – Lights (Bright or Flickering): Bright lights and flickering screens can trigger migraines.
P – Pregnancy: Some women experience migraines during pregnancy.
A – Anxiety/ Stress: Emotional stress and anxiety are well-known migraine triggers.
I – Irregular Meals: Skipping meals can lead to low blood sugar, triggering migraines.
N – Neck Pain/ Tension: Neck tension and pain can be associated with migraines.
- “Liver Cancer: Principles and Practice” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 235
- “Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Diagnosis and Treatment” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 120
- “Surgical Treatment of Liver Tumors” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 310
- “Liver Cancer: Current and Emerging Trends” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 182
- “Radiological Imaging of the Liver and Hepatobiliary System” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 275
- “Advanced Liver Cancer: Diagnosis and Management” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 190
- “Targeted Therapies for Hepatocellular Carcinoma” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 255
- “Liver Transplantation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma” (Latest Edition) 📚 p. 175